MNMWlogo

MNMWlogo

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cardboard swan - Wall hanger/decor....

Recently I got many packages from amazon and my storage was filled with lot of cardboard boxes...
So I thought to use them in my craft work and it came out well...
here is what I have tried

Items used
cardboard
Black Velvet cloth
white paper
scissors
Craft knife
a lace
glitter
All purpose glue/Fabric Glue

Step 1
Cut the cardboard in to A4 size(8.3inx11.7in) using craft knife/scissors.

Step 2
Take a velvet cloth 1 inch more of cardboard. Here we took cardboard of 8.3 in x 11.7 in. so we need velvet cloth of 9.3in x 12.7in. 

Step 3
Using fabric glue or all purpose glue, cover the cardboard with velvet cloth.
Step 4
Now draw a design(here i took swan) on white paper, and cut each piece of design into individual pieces.



Step 5
Take another cardboard and trace each piece of design on it.
Cut those design pieces using crafts knife.
Drawing on white paper and tracing makes the design crisp and neat.


Step 6
Now stick the cardboard pieces on the cardboard covered with velvet cloth.

Step 7
Rest is our taste. I used glitter to cover the card board edges and as a border I used a beautiful lace.


Step 8
Make a provision for hanging using the same lace.
Voila....it's done...













No comments:

Post a Comment