MNMWlogo

MNMWlogo

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Card board Display rack

Yesterday, in my son's school there was an award function. Each kid gets an award for their unique quality. That function was really lovely. This is the second year my son is getting that award. He got some other trophies too, which I wanted to display in him room. So I was looking for a nice display rack. While searching I came across this nice cardboard display rack. This is really easy to make and is cheap. I spent 2$ for this rack.
Used cardboards(on hand)
Sticker sheet(1$)
Hot glue(1$)
Here is the link for that beautiful rack.
http://aweekfromthursday.com/2011/01/d-i-y-cardboard-shelf-tutorial/

I just replaced paint with sticker sheet that we use for counters.

here is the my display rack with my son's awards....




No comments:

Post a Comment